We make the complex, simple
The Immersive division, led by The Creative Engagement Group, engages audiences through the creation and delivery of live experiences, film, immersive, interactive, training and scientific content. The Creative Engagement Group works with an international blue-chip client base with a particular strength in healthcare.
The nature of engagement with internal and external audiences is changing and our Immersive division supports its clients by providing expertise across a range of engagement channels:
- Live Events and Meetings, which given their ability to create deeper levels of engagement, is a category that has seen 15 consecutive quarters of increased client marketing confidence and spend.
- Film, which is of increasing importance with 82% of the world’s online traffic expected to be video by 2021. With origins in film production we create and produce a full range of films from short form internal engagement films, to broadcast quality documentaries, to mode of action demonstrations.
- VR & instructional design. With the global Immersive market predicted to reach $209bn by 2021, we develop immersive experiences that cover a range of client requirements - from training employees to explaining complex science.
- With internet marketing continuing to grow year on year, our capabilities in digital strategy and development are utilised for a range of clients and audiences.
- Employee Engagement. With a greater corporate requirement for employee engagement and 115% rise in employees working remotely since 2005, we design a range of strategic and creative programmes to engage internal audiences for global businesses across a range of sectors including healthcare.
Given the growing requirement to demonstrate and explain increasingly complicated science in healthcare, our Immersive division is focussed on making the complex simple, through integrated and innovative content.
Discover more about The Creative Engagement Group