Client Partner, Evoke
As a Client Partner at Evoke, you will play a critical leadership role in your allocated accounts. You will develop strategic direction for our healthcare clients’ brands, proactively and regularly creating ideas that deliver on the client’s business objectives.
What you will be doing:
• Client lead on allocated accounts, responsible for the profitability, effectiveness and efficiency of those accounts
• Forges strong, lasting, trusted client relationships
• Drives the strategy of the client brand(s) by identifying and solving marketing / business issues profitably
• Drives business growth by developing proposals on a day to day basis with existing clients
• Manages and leads other client services team members working on the account
• Understands and influences client strategies, translates this understanding into actionable creative briefings
• Collaborates with creative and other internal teams on brand messaging strategy and tactics
• Regularly updates senior team on the account from a strategic, relationship, financial and logistical perspective
• Very regular contact with clients both verbally and in writing
• Always looking for more opportunities to talk to and meet the clients
• Sets financial targets for each client with account plans to achieve these. Plans are reviewed on a regular basis with the senior management team
• Is on top of overall finances of accounts at any moment in time
• Responsible for accurate and timely financial management across all accounts in conjunction with the PM
• Ensures the monthly and quarterly forecasting and billing deadlines are met in conjunction with the PM
• Leads project based financial discussions with clients
• Has an understanding of all projects on accounts, including, the stage projects are at, whether projects are tracking to budget, how the account is tracking against annual targets
• Actively seeks new business opportunities from both existing and new clients
• Develops and implement targeted new business plans in conjunction with senior management
• Confidently participates in workshops and pitches, contributes to the development of the projects
• Builds and maintains a network of relevant contacts/potential clients
• Actively develops relations with the wider Huntsworth companies in order to maximise the potential of the group’s client base
• Provides effective line management, mentoring and be a role model to other staff
• Is perceived as the leader of allocated accounts by clients and colleagues
• Inspires client services teams and leads by example
• Demonstrates appropriate behaviours and attitudes for others to learn from
• Nurtures key talent
• Displays passion for the work Evoke creates both internally and externally
• Solves problems both internally and for clients. Proactive in recommending solutions
• Demonstrates presence using verbal and non verbal communication. Displays composure and assurance within the team and with clients
What do you have to have:
You will be curious and eager to learn about our clients, industry and organisation and continue to build your expertise in healthcare brand communications, leading teams to deliver unique solutions to clients. You will be passionate about the work Evoke delivers captivating clients and being a role model within the agency.
With agency and healthcare experience and a science or specialty marketing degree, you will possess a thorough understanding of the healthcare market and competition, with an eye on trends and innovative thinking that ensures highest quality deliverables.
Additionally, you will oversee the strategic and executional quality of all client materials. You will work with the agency team to grow the client’s business at Evoke to ensure financial profitability. Importantly, the Client Partner will mentor and develop direct reports to fulfil their career growth goals.
You will ensure that solutions are developed and delivered to the highest standard. At Evoke this means world-class, innovative solutions that are delivered on time and on-budget for our clients.
To apply, please send your CV and a short covering letter outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.