HR and Recruitment Coordinator, RED
We are looking for an organised, experienced HR and Recruitment specialist to join Red’s HR team.
What you will be doing:
This new role will help us continue to provide top level service to the agency and have a particular focus on overseeing recruitment and selection processes from end-to-end.
Outside of recruitment, you will be involved in all people processes – from L&D and appraisals, benefits and reward, right through to payroll and reporting. You’ll join a collaborative, supportive team and have an opportunity to learn lots whilst impacting our work across the agency.
What do you have to have:
What we’re looking for…
• Experience in a creative and fast-paced HR team, particularly within recruitment
• Someone highly organised, able to keep track of multiple priorities with different timelines
• An excellent eye for detail and understanding of the importance of accuracy
• Great verbal and written communication
• Confidence to deal with all levels within the agency
• Good understanding of MS Office programs e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Previous experience in a media/PR environment is not essential, but would be greatly beneficial
To apply, please send your CV and a short covering letter outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org